Fees Structure : 25500 ₹+18% GST = 30000 ₹
Eligibility for Electrial System Design : Degree/Diploma/ITI in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Full time : 1 Month
- Part time : 3 months
Due to the rapid growth in population , industrialization and the associated increase in energy
demand and consumption , technical details needed to assess potential residential ,
commercial PV projects and to present accurate proposals.
It consists of complete implementation of functioning and processing of installation
materials with details in safety , site analysis , design , performance , costing , subsidy , financial
benefit analysis , financing options.
Understand the specifications of solar cells , Panels and inverter with their functionality and
Understanding the principle of PV system.
Understanding functions and process of installation materials and ensuring effective
functioning of solar energy system after installation.
- Renewable and non renewable energy sources , advantages and disadvantages.
- Need of solar system.
- What is solar panel , how PV cell works , types of PV cell.
- Generation of solar electric power.
- Solar PV system design.
- Load analysis , solar array design , inverter issues , battery sizing and charge controller.
- Budgetary costing and price estimation.
- Basic components of solar PV system.
- Various equipments used to build solar PV system.
- Basic calculations , connections and operations of solar pv system for residential ,
commercial and industrial.
- Small roof top solar plant calculations , load calculations , inverter selection , battery bank
calculations , string calculations , PV array design.
- Tools required for installation and maintenance of solar PV system using digital multimeter.
- Net metering and its advantages.
- Periodically maintenance , safety , precautions and repairing of solar system.
- Troubleshooting and solutions on problems comes during installation.
- Site assessment.
- PV project management.
- Safety for PV system.
- Installation of PV system.
- System inspection ,testing and commissioning.
- System operation and maintenance.