Fees Structure : 25500 ₹+18% GST = 30000 ₹
Eligibility for Electrial System Design : Degree/Diploma/ITI in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Full time : 1 Month
- Part time : 3 months
For the steady functioning of power system and to prevent it get happened from the faulty
phenomenon , protection of power system is necessary.
Relay has important role under electrical system protection.
- Basics of protective relaying.
- Different types of relays.
- Description of relays.
- Construction of relays.
- Operating principle.
- Relay coordination.
- Relay setting.
- Relay discrimination.
- Maintenance and commissioning of protective relays.
- Inspection and testing of protective relays.
- Comparison of relays.
- Industrial application of relays(Substation).
- Relay protection scheme-
- Undervoltage relay
- Instantaneous U/V relay
- 27A-instantaneous U/V Relay
- Over Current relay
- 50/51 O/C relay
- IDMTL O/C relay(Inverse type)
- IDMTL+Instantaneous O/Crelay
- Directional O/C relay(inverse type)
- Earth Fault Relay
- Earth fault relay(Inverse type)
- IDMTL Earth fault relay(inverse type)
- 51G-IDMTL Earth fault relay
- 64R-Instantaneous REF Relay
- 51N-IDMTL Earth fault relay
- 50N-Instantaneous Earth fault relay
- REF 541
- Fuse failure relay
- Definite time relay
- RET 615
- Neutral Displacement Relay
- RS 41
- VAP Type-Fuse failure relay
- CDG 11 Type-Inverse time over current and Earth fault relay
- CAG 12/12Gtype-Instantaneous over current and Earth fault relay
- VAX Type-Trip circuit supervision Relay
- VAT Type-Definite time delay relay
- VAJH Type-High speed tripping Relays
- VAA/CAA Type-Auxiliary relay
- VAG Type-Instantaneous Voltage relay
- CDD Type-Directional inverse time over current and Earth fault relay
- DMH Type-High speed biased differential relay
- CAG Type-Instantaneous high stability circulating current relay
- CTIG TYPE-Local breaker backup relay
- PGD Type-Polyphase directional relay
- VAR 21/VAR 41B/VAR 42/VAR 71/VAR 81-Auto Reclose relay