Fees Structure : 42500 ₹+18% GST= 50150 ₹HVAC System
Eligibility for MEP : Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Full time : 1 Month
- Part time : 3 months
- Basic concept of architectural drawings , master plan , plan layout , section and
- Basic concept of structural drawings , plan layout , section and elevation.
- Basic concept of infrastructure drawings , contour level , plan layout , storm water,
sewerage system. Lift station , sweet water system / raw water system , chiller plant , chiller
piping and details.
- HVAC basics
- Complete design of HVAC system as per Indian and International standards.
- Air conditioning machines and systems.
- Central plant system , DX system.
- Design of Air & Water cooled central plant system.
- Chilled water piping design.
- Design of cooling tower for any type of central cooling system.
- Selection of Packaged , Air cooled chillers , Water cooled chillers.
- Split/Window AC for residential and commercial HVAC.
- VRF (variable refrigerant flow) , VRV (variable refrigerant volume) and heat pump
- Kitchen ventilation system design.
- Thermal storage system.
- Installation of central and ductless air conditioning equipment installation.
- Ventilation and purge system.
- Exhaust and fresh air to maintainin door air quality in the building.
- ECBC implementation in HVAC system and for green building project.
- HVAC load calculations for whole building such as rooms , corridor , lift area , car
parking , kitchen and toilets as per code.
- Piping layout and sizing.
- Air distribution system and ducting system for commercial AC system.
- BOQ and DBR preparation for HVAC project.
- Design drawing,shop drawing and as built drawing preparation.
- Preparation of inspection report , material inspection report , memo , NCR and soon.
- Complete design of plumbing system as per plumbing code.
- Design of water distribution system (through overhead tank and underground
system) for buildings.
- Domestic hot and cold water supply.
- Waste water management (Waste water sewage system and water recycling using
- Rain water management.
- Fire protection.
- Plumbing fixtures for residential as well as commercial buildings.
- Sanitary storm drain system.
- Quality of drinking water & various water treatment system.
- Preparation of BOQ and DBR for plumbing project.
- Water distribution system and its working.
- Details for fixtures used in plumbing installation.
- Water Demand & storage calculations.
- Design of septic tank as per local regulation.
- Design and operation of STPM plant.
- Water treatment and water quality.
- Solar hot water system & heat pump hot water system.
- MPCB water pollution norms.
Fire Fighting System
- Complete design of fire fighting system as per NFPA code.
- Fire Alarm & Protection System.
- Design of fire protection system.
- Sprinkler system design and piping calculation.
- Fire hydrant system design & water storage calculation for fire protection.
- Smoke detector design , installation & maintenance.
- Fire alarm system cabling work and panel installation.
- Special type of fire protection FM 200 and kitchen chemical fire suppression system.
- Preparation for fire officer visit and checklist for fire inspection.
- Design conforming to FM , NFPA , NBC standards.
- Preparation of BOQ and DBR for Fire system design project.
- Applicable codes for Fire system design in India.
- Fire norms for new project construction.
- SLD Preparation.
- Selection and sizing of electrical equipments used in various projects.
- Selection and sizing of cables , cable tray and cable laying methods.
- DG sizing, UPS and DC battery sizing.
- Heat tracing and cathodic protection.
- Design of Earthing system.
- Design of Lightning system and lightning protection system.
- Substation switch-yard design.
- Electrical drawings and documentation.
- Hazardous area classification.
- Design of Lighting system.
- Design of Solar system.
- BOQ preparation.
- Plant load estimation.
- Load flow , S.C. analysis.
- LT and HT installation & commissioning.
- Internal/external electrification.
- Lighting fixtures , point wiring.
- Electrical HT and LT power distribution.
- Load calculations.
- Panel schedules.
- Power and control cabling.
- Building security system.
- Building management system.