Fees Structure : 42500 ₹+18% GST= 50150 ₹
Eligibility for Electrial System Design : Degree/Diploma/ITI in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Full time : 1 Month
- Part time : 3 months
- Industry overview and Electrical system requirements.
- Role and responsibilities of electrical system design engineering.
- Understanding Client requirements and data collection for projects.
- EPC Contracts.
- Understand various phases of projects.
- Codes and standards.
- Intra discipline coordination.
- Use of IS , Design basis.
- Load list , SLD.
- Selection and sizing of electrical equipments used in various projects.
- Selection and sizing of cables , cable tray and cable laying methods.
- DG sizing , UPS and DC battery sizing.
- Heat tracing and cathodic protection.
- Design of Earthing system , Lightning system and lightning protection system.
- Substation switch-yard design.
- Electrical drawings and documentation.
- Hazardous area classification.
- Design of lighting system.
- Design of Solar system.
- BOQ preparation.
- Plant load estimation.
- System studies(Load flow , S.C. analysis)
- Site visit